
wrap sweater: Wilfred; cardigan: Urban Behavior; boyfriend shirt: Talula; belt and knit jeggings: American Eagle
oh wow.
I think I should update more...There is just not enough blogging mojo in me these days.
So let me tell you what I'm thinking.
1. Is it too late for a 2010 lookback post? Hmm, I'm not gonna lie; I've been meaning to write a short one. It all depends if I manage to finish my Pyromet. assignment (due on Monday).
2. Do I consider too much when it comes to birthday? To be specific: MY birthday. Not to be obnoxious, but IMO my birthday is a pretty big deal. Some people just don't seem to remember my birthday when they should.
3. Why do people refer to themselves as animals in a third person voice? like WTF? examples: "Kitty's day out with C";"hey hey wanna eat lunch with Kittie?";"CatCat's wondering...". GEEZUS it drives me nuts.
4. For one of my courses that is based on group work, I almost had to form a group with a girl whose name is Irene. Oh THANK GOD it did not happen. I can't imagine how long I can last without going crazy, working in that group, lol.
Judging by this picture, I will need the following:
1. to get my eyebrows shaped decently.
2. a haircut+new hairstyle+(possibly)new hair colour)
3. to lose some baby fat
4. some high-waisted shorts
Before I go to bed, wanna know what's the worst movie, EVER?
I was completely enlightened by this movie: never thought a movie can be this crappy. I don't know about the cartoon, but this one is so disappointing.
I recommend you watch it. Yes it will be extremely painful to sit through the whole 2hrs. Try laughing at how ridiculous the conversations, cuts, and acting of the main character are while you're on it. It'll make it all better.
Nah, it won't.
(:
A.

No comments:
Post a Comment