Can you believe that my wonderful week off is half gone? ):
How was everybody's Valentine's day? Mine was just a simple dinner with baby. (:
Also, I baked a cheesecake for him :O

But...he only took 1 bite ): It looks like I have to finish the whole 9-inch cake by myself. No way I'm wasting that! (I spent a lot of $$$ on it..what with all the equipments and ingredients)
baby got me Purdy's chocos :3
Not forgetting my outfit of that day:

wore my red lace top from Wilfred for the first time :D
Hanging out at baby's place for the rest of the night. I'm actually kinda bored but I brought some study materials with me, so I guess I will work on those (puke).
Weather in Vancouver has been seriously crazy. It's a remix between hail, ice and rain...
Anyways, goodnight/day!
No comments:
Post a Comment