Thursday, March 10, 2011

everyday outfits's giveaway!


Hello lovelies!

I'm so sleep deprived I can collapse any minute now, but there are so much to do! Lots of chores, laundry, homework, bloghopping to be done :DDDDD I shall start with this awesome giveaway held by everydayoutfits!

First of all, I stumbled upon this blog randomly through lookbook, and immediately it became my everyday reads! Everydayoufits was launched about a month ago, so it's a fresh blog. Go take a look! You won't be disappointed (:

This giveaway includes many super cute accessories ie. cameo ring, earrings, bangles, headbands, charms etc. I love all of them because I'm really into the light denim color these days ;p



I think the bangles are my favorite piece in this collection.

Even though I don't have piercings myself, I'm still gonna join. You guys should too!

For details/instructions on how to join this lovely giveaway, move on to everyday outfits's giveaway post and you'll find everything you need :D Don't miss out, the deadline is MARCH 25 2011!


Geeez giveaways sound so much fun; I wish I could do one someday soon ;p


Good luck everyone!

All pictures grabbed from Everydayoutfits



4 comments:

Joey said...

Awww if I were judging on best giveaway blog entry, I'd let you win. Seriously, you're the sweetest!
Thanks for participating!
xx

Ainie said...

d'aawwwww! that's because you're doing such a good job at it! (:

Joey said...

Ainie dearie, see, it pays to be nice! You must have collected good karma points for this one!
Congratulations, doll!
x

Ainie said...

Thanks so much Joey :3 I'm honoured!