Saturday, March 12, 2011

new layout?



jump shots and multiple shots are fun. (: quality of photos are bad because I used my webcam instead of camera.


Wearing jersey dress from Propaganda.

I've been debating for a long long time whether or not to convert to a beta template like this. I really liked my old one (I spent quite a lot of time fixing the coding!), but the ultimate reason that made me convert to this new one is the display of Google connect. har har. Oh and I really like the tag cloud they provide. I can't figure out how to code that in html.

So far I'm liking it. (: Though it still needs a bit of tweaking and such as well as better color selections.
SO PEOPLE: please follow me via Google connect :D THANKS.

On to a more tragic note, ever since the Japan earthquake/tsunami incident my Japanese friends have been really worried about their families and friends back home. They've also speculated a tsunami hitting BC as a result of the earthquake. The warning was lifted but still, you never know when disaster hit you. I pray that it won't happen to us in Vancouver also, and I pray that people in Japan will get through this safely!


Lastly, don't forget it's daylight savings today! Fix your clocks/watches around your house or else you'd be late for your appointments!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love your new layout!
Much better than the old one.
Cute dress by the way:)

*Karen* said...

Gosh u know what!
I LOVE YOUR DAILY OUTFIT!

依倩 yie chien said...

omg i love your new layout! and hey! i love that jersey dress! <3

Ainie said...

thanks for all the love guys (:

<3 <3 <3 back to you!