Tuesday, November 23, 2010

refresh.

So this is the very important first post (the one before doesn't count!) of my new blog, though I am no blogger-virgin. This must be my third blogspot ever. What does that say about me? I have no perseverance. (sadface)

I think the reason I stopped blogging again and again was because I had nothing in particular to talk about except for my daily life *which was quite boring*, and gradually I lost my blogging-mojo...which shall not happen again! I shall stick to this for as long as I can so I won't disappoint my readers! (though I will need a couple of readers to start with...)


I was kind of inspired by many blogs out there that focus on fashion, beauty etc and thought why not? I'll try that out too! So here I am, a fresh start in the blogging world... Maybe do a daily log of my outfit or whatevs...Hopefully it's not too late to start, I mean, a lot of people are doing it already :/

Anywhoos, I finally tried out a new OPI I got some time ago. I haven't got around testing it because I was (and still am) too in love with OPI Shrek's What's With the Cattitude? I swear it's the most adorable color ever!!

mmkay back to my point: I just put on OPI Gargantuan Green Grape two days ago and overall I think it's a cute color (: kinda iffy with my skin tone but oh wells. I think I'm more into pastel nail colors these days-they're sooo cute.


tadaaaaa! What do you think? Apologies if you can't see the color clearlyyy

Ookay, I admit I suck at manicures. I make really uneven streaks and I get really impatient waiting for each coat to dry so I just slab on one coat after another really quickly ): In the end my left hand looks decent but my right is just plain crappy.

That is all for my first post! I will come up with something more interesting sooooon (:

Oh and on a side note, anyone watched HP7? I WANNA WATCH IT SO BAD. If you have, please do not spoil it for me <3

with love, A.

No comments: