
V-neck: Garage; Ruffle Skirt: nobrand; Leggings: Sirens; Nail: OPI What's With the Cattitude
This was one of my outfits from last week before it started snowing. Simple no? (: I paired it off with my AE boots (aka the UGG reps) and my TNA bomber jacket that never fails me.

hmm, very...black.
actual pictures of those two will be taken soon, because they so deserve it! Especially the jacket-it's just awesome. It was *very* expensive but definitely worth it :DD
--
So there's been a Holiday Gift Fair at UBC (my uni (: ) going on and will be on until the term ends next week, and there are some really awesome stuff! I checked them out today and saw lots of cute winter gears, a must have now that the weather is down to the negatives here in VanCity! Also many cute accessories to drool at, ie. necklaces (L)
I couldn't resist it and gots myself some goodies :F will incorporate them into my outfits soon. The downside is they aren't cheap/thrifty. booo. Some were just meh but there were a couple stalls that were selling really unique, authentic items. Will definitely browse around again before it ends!
--
Tuesdays are like, one of my faves. Why? WHY? Because GLEEAIRS AT 8PM :D I'm a loyal gleek (since uhm September :S but I caught up on each and every episode!) Any gleeks out there? Leave me a comment!
Anyway, today's episode I like, except for the ending, which was jawdropping (like omg! no KURT!). Glee wedding is awesome! And and Mike Chang got so many lines i was surprised! but glad :D Yay for Harry Shum Jr. Can't wait till next episode-sectionals! Gimme some good songs plz.
Gleeks: tell me how you liked (or don't :s) the Hummel wedding!
back to thermo hw,
A.
2 comments:
i dunno what's the hummel wedding o.o
of/c you don't boo you didn't watch glee with me!
Post a Comment