I can't believe the term is going to be over in a week or so. That's like, the end of the first half of my 2nd year, omg. I am not looking forward to my finals b/c I'm so very behind on 3 out of 5 of my courses. Sigh. What a slacker. I'm not study material tbh. After what I've gone through in IB, as well as how bad first yr went (I didn't pass with flying colors), I still procrastinate a lot, skip classes, sleep in...I think I need help/motivation, lol.
Oh oh, anybody watch Hellcats? The drama starring Ashley Tisdale and Aly Michalka? I've been watching it, mainly b/c I know they film on my campus ;p I first noticed them filming during March/April, which was pretty cool, since the show is about cheerleaders. Then one day I was flipping through channels and saw Hellcats on air, and I was like, OMG THAT'S IRVING BARBER IN THE BACKGROUND (one of the libraries) so yeah, I'm hooked.
Here's my point: they were shooting scenes on campus today! And I just stood there in the snow watching them shooting the scene w/one of the cheerleaders (I saw Heather Hemmens!) So yeah, I thought it was pretty cool. (:
Btw, did you guys know that they shoot some scenes from Eclipse on our campus too? Cool right? UBC is awesome :D
and no, I didn't see Rob. boo.
Hmm yeah, I felt like sharing this w/my lovely readers (not that many yet..)
Weather network says there's gonna be more snow overnight, then rain tmr morning. Oh noes, not looking forward to slushies. :/


Leave you w/a preview of my next outfit post. (:
Toodles,
A.
tuning into: Love the Way You Lie Part 2-Rihanna
No comments:
Post a Comment