Anybody noticed we're exactly a month away from Christmas?!! Well, at least it is for me. I am excited b/c I love the mood in shopping malls during Christmas season-so it should be fun at work!
Hmm, as promised by the Weather Network, I woke up to heavy snow and just got home from disgusting slushie rivers and lakes. yuck. I wish it snowed more so they will close down UBC. I'm also wondering what if they really have to close down during finals? What would happen then? If they're postponing the exams till post-Christmas I won't be happy :/ Also, I will need to get meself some rainboots. I've been saying that for months but I didn't want to pay that $90 bucks for those boots...I really need them though, because I came home just now with soaked feet ):
(just realized that Ellen show is a rerun. Is it because it's Thanksgiving in the states?)
Okay I've bored you enough! Enjoy the pics!



Denim shirt: online; white tank top: Bluenotes; Patterned Tights+Braided Belt: American Eagle; Nails: OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
I had a lot of fun taking these pictures (: photoshoots are fun once in a while. I wish I had a better background though (and maybe a tripod...)
more pics w/the boots here

Boots: Sirens. Gift from baby :D
(watching Friends now.)
Time to do some Math hw! But before I leave you guys, here's a POP QUIZ!

I threw on a lot of layers today! Guess many pieces of items am I wearing in the picture? (plz exclude shoes, socks and undergarment kthx)
Leave your answer in the comment section (:
Leave your answer in the comment section (:OMG I forgot I was doing laundry,
A.
1 comment:
6??
Post a Comment