It's Saturday night! For once in a very long time I stayed in all day with baby. What a bliss. We only stepped out just now to get DQ blizzard right on the next street. Yummmm ice cream :D
I've discovered a couple of interesting websites recently. Do check these out!
This website is like an advice column. You just type in a question, and if yours gets picked the blogger give you advice in the next post. She's really straightforward. Her advices probably hurt, but it's quite interesting-overall just for some laughs.
Now this tumblr is really funny :p the blogger edits pictures of celebrities with random captions. Also just for laughs :D
Have you guys checked out the youtube movie "Agent of Secret Stuff" (A.S.S.) by Nigahiga and WongFuProductions? It's pretty awesome! I assure you will like it and when the movie ends you will be complaining how 35mins is not enough! It's a great production featuring many youtubers.
Here's the link:
I watched it by myself but I like it so much I'm gonna watch it again with baby later (:
BTW, here's the answer to my POP QUIZ!

Bomber Jacket: gift from England

Grey Hoodie: Bluenotes; Loop Scarf: UBC Gift Fair; Raglan Long-sleeve: TNA; Striped tank: online; White tank: Bluenotes; Jeggings: American Eagle; Leggings: Sirens
TOTAL COUNT: 8!!!!!!
Haha I was sneaky. Yes I wore my leggings underneath my jeggings and wow it actually kept me warm. The scarf was one of the goodies I bought from my school's gift fair :D
So what do you think of my orange hair?
A.
1 comment:
it's butiphul :) ur butiful :DD
Post a Comment