I thought the movie was really good, probably an 8.5/10? They left out some scenes that I was looking forward to. What I liked the most was the opening; it was so so sad when Hermione erased her parents' memory ): I think most girls agree w/me on that? I bet the guys liked the Harry+Hermione make out scene more, at least that's baby's fave lol.
Went for a spin around Pacific Centre today before grocery shopping and saw LOADS of stuff that I want, but can't really afford it...so I settled for some cheap accessories from H&M instead.
Here are some of the things on my Christmas wishlist (: I will have to fulfill my wishes myself:

I also caught up on Glee just now because I missed it on Tuesday. It was okay I guess...they "won" sectionals so that's good. I miss Kurt ): He doesn't belong with the Warblers!!! Please bring him back soon!
Kay I'm gonna watch the finale of America's Next Top Model to find out who won! I'm rooting for Ann.
(I watch too much tv for my own sake.)
xoxo,
A.

No comments:
Post a Comment