Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

First of all, Happy Birthday to my dearest Daddy! :D I came home especially for you! We had Dairy Queen ice-cream cake so yummy and took some pictures as a family :DDDD (it's very rare when that happens cuz we don't like to take pictures.)

----

So when I got back home and checked the mail, I saw this letter from COACH that was addressed to somebody named "Wendy Tan". Obviously the mail was sent to our house by mistake (the address was our address though), and it's not like we're gonna find out who it belongs to, and omgwtf it's from Coach of course I wanna know what it's about, so I opened it. Yep I opened a mail that is not addressed to me ): I'm a bad girl. But really I couldn't resist. And there it was, inside the envelope, an invitation to shop at Coach + 25% discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





25% off Coach is a BIG DEAL. I'm pretty sure anybody can use it....there's no name on the invitation...just a code....but wow, you know I would love to have a Coach to carry around (look at my wishlist from my last post) WHO WOULDN'T WANT A COACH?!


quote mommy: what you're gonna spend the money you earn just like that?

yes mom, I've been doing that all this time :'(


So what do I do? It expires on the 12th. IF, IF I do go buy myself a xmas pressie from Coach, I'd still be spending loads even with the 25% discount. Then again, when will you ever get an opportunity like this again?! (don't say outlet, it's located in the states and I can't go there:/)


Leave me a comment and give me your opinion, lol.


It was the last day of the term today! I only went to 1 out of 4 classes, har har. Die in finals.


Anyway, no pics for today. I'm spending the night at home and heading back tmr since I have work at night. blahhh.


xo,
A.


ps. I still feel bad about opening other ppl's mail okayyy. Sorry Wendy Tan

pps. I don't like how I'm not able to change font color on this skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!