Sunday, December 5, 2010

(no title)

I know my blog has been quite dry without new pictures, bear with me. It's finals season and I'm having my first one on the 8th (thermodynamics). I have no clue what will the final cover, nor do I know if it is open book/notes or not. Ultimately, I haven't started reviewing (or in my case, learn the content).

):


Baby is here happily playing his games. Humph. Very intense. Lots of people-eating, building-hopping going on. also some random swearing.



The only thing that will cheer me up is the Coach I am possibly purchasing after my first paper. LOL. Talk about retail therapy. It always work on me.




Maybe that should be my motivation. If I study real hard and do well on my thermo paper, then I can by the bag with no regrets. If not, tsk tsk, no Xmas pressie for myself!


Haven't been dressing up these days, hence no outfit post ): even for work last night-I only wore plain t-shirt and jeans. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.




Imma try studying now, maybe another post soon?
A.

1 comment:

random bear said...

sorry laaaa ):