
所謂的敗家啊啊啊啊啊
What I've bought on Boxing Day + today:
1. lots of tops from Aritzia-some pretty sweet markdowns; couldn't resist
2. a pair of booties from Sterling-extra 50% off sale price; must buy
3. wristlet from Coach-effing cheap; MUST buy
sigh. I'm happy I got so many goodies since they are all the things that I've been wanting to get, but it's sad to see my paycheck gone like that. aw well, I worked hard over Christmas season!
I just finished watching korean drama You're Beautiful! I can't believe it took me a year to discover this drama while it's so popular. I HEART 장근석!!!! He's the lead male in the drama and OMG he's so cute (L) (Baby you cute too muahh)
돼지토끼!!!!! I want a pigrabbit now!!!!! :D
His smile reminds me of kibum from Super Junior, no?
Ahhh I can't get enough of him :D But time to look for a new drama to watch! Any recommendations?
hugs,
A.





No comments:
Post a Comment