Friday, December 24, 2010

run Rudolph, run!

Hey guys/girls (:

It's 1.50am, Dec 24 aka CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! I can't believe Christmas is here already; I haven't gotten enough Christmas hype and it's almost over ):

My Xmas party yesterday was veryyyy fun :D too bad it ended way too early because everyone had to get home...



Here's some outfit pictures as promised! They're not very complete though, only the top half, I kind of did it in a hurry.




Here's a colour you don't see often in my closet-RED. I remember last year for my orientation day we were required to wear our faculty colour and the Engineering faculty's colour is red. I had nothing in red to wear to so I wore this deep maroony coloured top instead and nobody acknowledged it as red, lol. sadface. This is a nice red though! I picked this colour b/c it's more christmas-y, kinda.

This was my work outfit today! I was cashier for the whole shift and there was not a minute without a lineup at the counter ): everyone's doing their last minute shopping! I like the Christmas spirit in the mall though :3 There are elves lolling about and fake snow drifting around etc. Sadly, it's gonna be over soon.

Oh, and I work from 7am-3pm on Boxing Day :'( The good thing is I can still do some shopping of my own after I get off. I don't wanna miss any good deals!! Also I am off on New Year's Eve+New Years!! yay for me :D


BTW, a pic of my mommy's creation!


SO GUUUUUUUD! I wants more mom :3

So what is everybody's Christmas plan? I'm heading home tomorrow to taste my brother's stuffed turkey. hmm. That should be good. Then dinner w/baby's family on Christmas Day. Too many good food = chubby me. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



Before I leave you guys I'll post some pictures requested by Cheryl:







There you go hun! So shiny no? Haha, I love it! Baby approves of it too, lol.


Anyway, just in case I don't update tomorrow night, MERRY CHRISTMAS to anyone reading this! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it!


xo,
A.

1 comment:

cake batter said...

LOVE your hair color and outfit! The shirt color and candy go so well together.