Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FREEDOMMMM


it tastes like orange juice :D

I am officially done with my finals for the term! Surprisingly, the last paper turned out to be my best out of 5: very glad indeed. I think I love Math.


However, I am yet to be posting something interesting due to the lack of excitement in my life, presently. Right now I am home due to parents' request (mom complaining how much she misses me..), just chilling in my room. Gonna head back to VanCity tomorrow though. Why?


PARTAYYYYY! To celebrate the end of finals+Christmas :D That also means I WILL have some material to blog about. hah.


Oh, look what I got in the mail.

New bus pass. (Sorry it's so blurry, I took it with my webcam. But it's all good b/c that picture of me is just fugly.)

I don't like it yellow :/ I don't like hate my photo.



Okay, I am done for now. I promise an outfit post by tomorrow if I don't pass out!



Rawr,
A.

No comments: