
oh noes, look at those black roots. gotta fix that.
ahhh pls don't throw knives at me for not keeping my promise to post the next day as I have promised previously. Some unexpected things turned up and I was, and still am, very stressed dealing with everything on my plate at this peak of time.
Don't worry, I won't dwell upon my dreadful personal life here. I will leave this blog strictly business, not personal :D (does that sound right? I'm not sure..)
Don't worry, I won't dwell upon my dreadful personal life here. I will leave this blog strictly business, not personal :D (does that sound right? I'm not sure..)
dumdidum,
How about a peek at my closet?
....
*bliss*
I am proud to say I got my first designer bag (: The best thing is that I bought this with my own money I've earned. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing so well in my finals so far...So I feel really bad and a little guilty to use this bag.
So.... I've decided not to open my gift from myself until exams are over.
KIDDING!
No way, I opened it just now lol. It's been three days since I purchased it I say it's a wait that's long enough (:
oh hmm, I totally forgot to take an ACTUAL photo of the bag....o.o wut?
Anyway, I got the one I put on my wishlist! It's extra nice in person. Not too showy, quite subtle, which I think suits me well.
So this was the happy part of my week. Other than that, the week has been as gloomy as rainy Vancouver with all the last minute cramming. I am still catching up on my sleep, and I need to review more for my final two papers, hence the lack of content here. I thought it'd be a good idea to give you guys a quick update just so you won't think I'm dead and gone (:
Before I leave, here's a video I'd like to share.
It's a really good song with wonderful lyrics. I like.
tuning into: 寂寞寂寞就好-Hebe
Later,
A.


No comments:
Post a Comment