Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan/25

Birthday post


I must say, you don't look like you're in your twenties AT ALL. hahas. Is that a good thing, or no? I think as long as you're still in school it's good to look young :D I hope by the time you start working at a hospital your patients will take you seriously!!

It's been many years since we first acknowledged each other in class (like 7 years?) It's been many years since we last saw each other face to face (2.5 years?) I know we haven't been talking as much as we thought we would be, when we both cried non-stop in class that morning my leave was confirmed (sobs).

Many things have changed and life is too fast paced to be keeping track on everything, but I cherish every moment we have on msn! Whenever we have our convo/group chat, it's like I'm falling back into this molded life that I am perfectly used to. All seem better, like I'm back to life in Malaysia. I miss it a lot; I miss you all a lot. Friendship here is sometimes shallow; there isn't one girl that I can tell everything to!




Still keeping these safely in my wallet :] it's sad how this is the most recent memory I have with you.


ANYWAYS, I've completely gone off a tangent here, lol. What I was planning to say is, I can't wait to see you again! I want to see if you've grown any taller (: Also, I hope by the time I see you you will weigh more than 40kg :( You have 7 months to work on that ok?


love,
Chip.

7 comments:

*Karen* said...

Exactly nie..
she's like a bamboo chopsticks girl right now u know..
Ask her to eat more and gain some weight la wei..

And we miss you too!!
HUGGIES

muax

Colette said...

Absolutely agreed!!!
We must make her eat more!!!!
20snz' mission.. hehe

I miss you too!!!! Please come back dear...

Ainie said...

lol! yes! that will be our no.1 goal!

依倩 yie chien said...

LOL you girls! i just realised i can comment here haha~
thank you nie! i love this post! <3
and ppl, i've gained weight when i was over at my bf's and now, i am perfectly normal! XD

Ainie said...

haha you're so slow!

love you all:DDD

I was told that I will be getting my card back on the 15th!!! which means I can leave the country now! WOOTS

依倩 yie chien said...

YAY TO THAT! ^^

Colette said...

YEAH!!!! Come back come back!!!!=)

Lol!! Who knows if chien'll get back to be4 after going back to moscow. Keep it up!