Sunday, January 30, 2011

in short.

Hello strangers.

OMG I actually have a lot of blogging content ready because it has been an eventful week, but I really need to start on some work (that are due tomorrow ==),,,

So here's just a quick update:

Photobucket

FINALLY I got my haircut!!!!!!! :D

It's so short!!! Not too bad, kinda cute lol....I think now I look chubbier than before, partially because I have gained some weight T.T

Anyways, a couple of outfit posts and recap of the week shall be updated soon after tomorrow (: (: time for some excel and essay writing!

5 comments:

依倩 yie chien said...

i love the hair! <3

Isabel Hendrix said...

wow! I love your hair! It is super cute! and you don't look chubby at all! You are actually skinny! so don't worry about that <3

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

*Karen* said...

Nice hair darl!!
suits u~~

Colette said...

Yup!! Cute hair!!

Ainie said...

thanks for all the love :DDD