TUESDAY:

watched THE GREEN HORNET starring JAY CHOU with baby! I thought it was pretty good (supporting Jay Chou all the way)
Also, not forgetting outfit for the day-

plaid shirt and shorts-American Eagle; leggings-Sirens
WEDNESDAY:
LOOOONG DAY. Went to a reception that night; met a bunch of reps from different companies across the country, in hope to land an internship opportunity. I did not plan to go AT ALL, but my friend told me it was pretty important so I stayed back in school. Coincidentally it was a super sunny day, so I kind of dressed up nicely in my super nice blazer. Good call there, since the event was business formal, I didn't have to get home and get changed. :D
Here's what I wore to the event (too lazy to edit them)-


blazer- Talula; tank top- Garage; white frilly top- Blythe Zoo (online); leggings- Sirens; necklaces- American Eagle and H&M
I also paired this outfit with my super cute booties. I have yet to post up pictures of those.
THURSDAY:
I had a fun and chill lab for my pyrometallurgy class. We made iron, steel, and ore. We got to burn stuff and get shocked by unexpected sparks from the metals burning. It was like a little firework going on in the lab :D
Oh, and I lied about no more shopping: I bought A LABCOAT. D: It cost $20+. I was not happy about that.
(Didn't dress up that day because of the lab.)
FRIDAY:
Short day in school but a long shift at work. ): So tired I didn't take a picture of my outfit. Actually I don't even remember what I was wearing that day...
SATURDAY:
Another day at work. OMG. So there was this thing going on in the mall: selected stores will have a promotion limited for 1 HOUR ONLY. All the people Asians that knew about it swarmed into the store 20mins before the promotion began ($10 hoodies and stuff; they did not know about it until the promotion started) prodding around waiting to get a good deal. The moment it started they all went CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I was trying to take care of the tables (ie. make them look presentable) but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO within a minute it was a complete mess. Sigh. Also you should see those faces when I announced there was only 3 minutes left until it ended. They were like hungry beasts digging around the pile of clothes for sizes. Apparently my co-worker had a customer coughed/spit in her face. Literally. Poor girl.
They did not know the original price of those hoodies without the promotion was only $12 (we had a really good clearance sale going on already). I didn't bother to tell them.
They did not know the original price of those hoodies without the promotion was only $12 (we had a really good clearance sale going on already). I didn't bother to tell them.
SUNDAY:
YET another day at work. I seriously think this one brown girl at work does not like me at all. ): Everyone else is really nice to me, except for her.
Anyway, after work I went straight to downtown to get my haircut!!!
I LOVE HAIRCUTS! I think the best part is when you get your hair washed before the cut. The worst is, hands down, when your hair is wrapped in the towel turban and you have to walk across the salon to your seat. I don't like flashing my forehead to the world k.
(I've posted picture of my new hair so I won't do it again here [: )
So that was my busy week! Wow, that was by far my lengthiest post on this blog.
--
Today (FEB 2) is Chinese New Years' Eve! Yay! I will be going home after school tonight. Definitely looking forward to mom's good food. What I am not looking forward to is studying for midterm next day.
OKAY. I am done. More updates to come soon! No promises!
This week:
Thursday(CHINESE NEW YEAR!)- Psychology midterm, Pyro lab deadline, Fluid mechanics assignment deadline
Friday- Philosophy essay deadline
FUN TIMES.
I have a feeling I won't be update until the end of the week, so HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to whoever's celebrating!
Also, Happy Birthday in advance to my *little* brother! He turns 18 on FEB 4. (:
Signing out and going to bed now :D

Peace
Ainie.
Like my outfits? Hype it!
PS. Chatbox has been removed. I think the comment section will suffice. No need for both.
1 comment:
cute looks! I like the blazer, and also your shorts with tights.. super cute!! I am not off to go hype them on lookbook!^-^
http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment