Hey everyone :")
I think my mind has maxed out over the past weeks/month, so much that I broke down and cried :/ It's so tiring to smile at people when you feel like shit. It's so frustrating when you meet someone whom you loathe and wish you had just slap across her face instead of just standing there shocked. It's so hard to concentrate on what truly matters, ie. your own future, when all you can think of is anything but that.
I think I'm lucky though. I'm lucky that I have a bunch of true friends who will listen to my complaints and troubles. I'm lucky that my friends make no judgement, but stand by my side until the very end. I'm touched by how much they cared for my happiness but will not force any decisions on me. If only my friends were here with me, in the same damn country, I know they would be glad to give a good whack at those ugly faces just for me. Haha. Shout out to you guys! You know who you are!
From now on, I will have to protect myself even more so that I won't get hurt (: I will not be so dependent on everyone else. I will have to learn to stay tough, and live my life for none other than myself. :D
--
Okay enough of the emo crap, my outfit (finally!) for new year's eve:

I haven't been making any effort in dressing up ever since school started on Tuesday. The fact is I sleep until the very last minute when I absolutely have to get up. Ask baby-he's been complaining how tough it is to get me out of bed, lol.
Will make an effort soon.
As time goes by, I will be fine. (:
1 comment:
you so tough to get out of bed ): tough work ay tough work
Post a Comment