
fully loaded yummy goodness.
I've been craving this awesome taco salad ever since I had it two weeks ago. It's effing huge-I only got to almost half of the plate and I couldn't take it anymore-and it doesn't hurt your pocket at all.
It's the beginning of week 2 in class and I have still yet to purchase and sell my textbooks. I haven't skipped a class so far, but I cannot promise anything starting week 3, haha.
Judging by my schedule, I have a lot of readings to do (3 arts/writing courses) and many essays to look forward to. I still want to do some leisure reading though. I've been putting that off ever since school started in September. Any good reads out there? Suggest me! :D
I might just start with some Jodi Picoult.
(:
Vancouver is predicted to have snow fall throughout the week. I have serious doubts about that. Care to bet? It's gonna be slushies all the way. Mommy says Langley is covered in snow already.
Stay safe and warm everyone!
A.
--
"You don't have to say I love you to say I love you," you said with a shrug. "All you have to do is say my name and I know."
"How?"
When I looked down at you, I was struck by how much of myself I could see in the shape of your eyes, in the light of your smile. "Say Cassidy," you instructed.
"Cassidy."
"Say...Ursula."
"Ursula," I parroted.
"Now....," and you pointed to your own chest.
"Willow."
"Can't you hear it?" you said. " When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it's safe inside your mouth."-Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
No comments:
Post a Comment