I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm falling out of love...
with my Coach purse. LOL. GOTCHA!
No, seriously. I don't know why, but I don't really think it suits me anymore. It's too old fashioned-ish. I don't really like the sillhouette either. It's really big and roomy, which is what I always like, but I just don't feel it anymore. Should I sell it? (It's all sold out in stores) Plus I need the money anyway, saving for a damn plane ticket which costs CAD1000+ is no joke for a shopaholic like me.
Hrmmm I will think about it. You readers can convince me: to sell or not to sell.
(:
Outfit time!

Wilfred sweater; Talula boyfriend shirt; AE shorts; Sirens leggings-all the usual stuff that I wear all the time!

It's been mad cold these days but super sunny. I kind of like it. Any dry day in Vancouver is just bliss!
So speaking of plane ticket-yes, I'm saving up to buy myself back to Malaysia! It's a tentative plan. I need to be really strict with myself because of shopping restrictions. It DOES NOT help when a new Forever 21 just opened and my AE store is having a 50% off everything sale. ALTHOUGH, some exceptions must be made, like when you really need a pair of jeans and you can get it for $15 and below-now that's a steal.
Haha, but not really. It's gonna be really tough trying to save up. I will definitely need a job(s) with better pay, which is why I have just begun on a job hunt. Hopefully I will find one really really soon! Pray for me!
Gonna take a warm shower after this then curl up in my bed and read a magazine (Glamour) that I just got after work just now! Hopefully I get some inspiration there.
More outfit posts coming! I'll keep you guys waiting :D
2 comments:
I PRAY HARD FOR YOU OMGGGG CAN'T WAIT
YEAHHHHH <3
Post a Comment