I am blogging from home sweet home right now. Normally it takes about...1.5 hours to get back to my Langley home from where I currently live. Unfortunately, today's untimely snowfall doubled my travelling time. I spent 1 freaking hour in the snow waiting for buses yet none came. When one finally did, it was so packed that I couldn't even get on. I had to catch another bus, take a detour to downtown, then transfer from there. The worse thing was that I was supposed to meet my little brother halfway so that we could go home together but my bus never came so I told him to leave first. We still managed to meet up at our second transfer zone (yeeeeeah Langley is so rural pffft) and waited for the only bus that could take us home (it only comes once every hour). So there goes my little journey of the day.
Speaking of my little brother, he turns 16 today! Happy Birthday to him!
Him being 16 is so surreal. He can officially drive, O-M-G. It seems just like yesterday when he was just my little baby brother, all chubby and shorter than me. Not sure what my parents have planned for celebration, but we'll see. I'm hoping for an ice-cream cake-I'm craving for some. (:
Oh! Here are some pix I promised you guys!

denim shirt-online; tank top-American Eagle; shorts-Romp; knee highs-Le Chateau


raglan top-American Eagle; belt-Garage
Spotted: me experimenting with some knee highs I bought a long time ago. Defo not the right weather to be wearing it. I am not that adventurous.
BTW, today was the last day for my workplace until the re-opening in April, which means I am temporarily jobless with no income. boooohooooo. How am I supposed to shop now?
DILEMMA.
Also, I've been spending my weekend catching up on Gossip Girl. This means I have been ogling at all the pretty (pretty expensive) stuff they're wearing.
Some pix so you get the idea.





See what I mean!?!
These are the times where I wish I hit the jackpot in lotto and win like a million dollars so I can buy all the pretty stuff in the world!
I know, I know it sounds really materialistic an all, but hey, a girl can dream eh? (:

2 comments:
I know, I am oogling the clothes on Gossip Girl too! We are allowed to dream! But your style is cute!!
haha agreed!!
thanks for stopping by! appreciate it! (L)
Post a Comment