Sunday, February 27, 2011

gone tribal.



This type of print is pretty much non-existent in my wardrobe until I had my eye on this sheer top. It has just the right amount of tribal that it does not overwhelm me. This was actually from AE's winter collection, but IMO it's a must wear for Spring/Summer '11 because of its sheer.


tribal print top, necklace, jeggings from American Eagle

tank top from Wilfred


OH! If you are reading this, please drop me a comment :D I'd like to know who am I writing to! I will give a shoutout to you in the next post/in your blog if you have one! Whether I know you in person or not, praises, criticisms, hellos, I gladly accept ;p


2 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya
Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
You look really good in this tribal top. I understand what you mean about tribal prints being a bit overwhelming sometimes, so I've still not found one I like, but this one looks cute.
P/S: I followed you on Bloglovin

Ainie said...

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by too! I love checking out your hauls. It makes me has this urge to go shopping..not good though!
mmhmmm, I usually stick to simplicity/no prints but this one is really cute!

PS. yay M'sians unite :D