I love to just watch the arrivals of celebs and see what they're wearing whenever I stumble upon one of these award shows.
Here's some of my picks on hot and not on the 2011 Oscar's red carpet! (ladies only ;p)
Le HOT:

Amy Adam's blue number has just the right amount of retro/vintage, like she's coming to us from the 50s. I like me some shiny sparkly :D

I'm not a fan of Sandra BullockHillary Swank, but I'm definitely a fan of this dress! I love the feathery train!

Didn't Celine Dion just gave birth to twins?! It sure doesn't seem so from what I see here.

Halle Berry's gown has to be my favorite out of all! We saw a lot of nude colors on the carpet but this color on her is just perfffect.
Not so hot:

I love Scarlett Johansson but this dress is just.....eh. It looks more like an asian tablecloth to me.

Kay there's a dead bird on Sharon Stone's shoulder.

WTF is this? Mirror mirror on the....chest?

Now this reminds me of Harry Potter, in a bad way. Also reminds me of Rachel's party dress from last week's episode of Glee hahahahha.
Photo taken from OK!
Ooooh you guys should take a peek at the dresses Anne Hathaway worn that night! The best thing about being the host of the show is you get to wear like a hundred dresses in one night :D
link here, click away!
My favorites are #2, #4 and #5!

6 comments:
i like the third one!!
Gorgeous...
btw i've just watcher her Love,Drug something(?)
love and other drugs right? It's on my to-be-watched list! Was it any good?
love the dress... but she is not Sandra Bullock dear... she is Hilary Swank in Gucci...
Sandra in Red Dress by Vera Wang..one of the best...
HS - Indonesia
@HS
oh wow can't believe I made that mistake. I AM a fan of Sandra Bullock, but not Hillary Swank's. My bad. Still love the dress nonetheless. Thanks for pointing that out!
Hey, very good review, I agree with you. I am also NOT fan of Hillary Swank (neither Sandra Bulock) but that dress is great.
@tassos thanks! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment