Wednesday, March 16, 2011

frizzy hair?


Currently "studying" in library (:

I thought I'd do a little review on this product I have been experimenting on-
Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum

Do you have frizzy hair? What about split ends? If you say yes to either one of those, then you should try this product out!



Okay done with the cheesy opening. Let's get to the point.

At first I was a little hesitant because this serum is oil-based, and my hair gets really oily by itself already, I didn't like the idea of slabbing MORE oil onto my scalp. However, this serum is not sticky or anything like that, to my surprise! It's super light, plus you only use a really small amount every time. After you dry your hair slightly with a towel, dispense a small amount and apply on the ends of your hair while it is still damp.

Pros:
  • It controls frizziness; makes hair smoother after every wash, especially for treated hair like mine.
  • CHEAP
  • It does not make your hair oily!

Cons:
  • Split ends are still there, but definitely reduced. You can't expect split ends to just disappear, unless you get a haircut.
  • That it's kind of hard to control the amount you want out of the bottle, but no biggie!

The verdict?


It's a really high score, I know (I wanted to give it 5 stars at first!), but this one deserves it! Though I'm sure it works differently for everyone. If it's right for me, doesn't mean it's the one for you... This serum also comes in Green Tea instead of Coconut :D There may be other ones too, but so far I've only seen two in my local drugstore. You can google the product to find out more!


Hope that helps for some of you out there (:


2 comments:

Nat said...

Sounds like really good stuff! x

Ainie said...

@Nat it worked wonders for me!