
Thank God it's Friday! I woke up today and saw a legit panda staring into my face in the mirror. )": My dark circles are never getting better but the opposite. Any special remedies to get rid of them? Enlighten me!!

wearing white sweater from online shop (Mexy), furry vest from Romp, lace shorts from online shop (Base Zoo), necklace from Mimosa, bracelet from...somewhere in Mid Valley, M'sia, but I can't recall which store, haha.

I like how the bracelet perfectly covers the scar on my wrist :D
Have you guys watched the video about a girl from UCLA bashing about Asians in library? I don't know why or how it's gotten to be such a huge matter...it seemed really trivial when I watch it. Somehow a lot of people responded to it and it got blew up. Pfft. The only thing I have to say is that the girl obviously did not learn anything from her classes-she's a Political Science student yet she is openly making racist (not exactly, more like race-sensitive) comments. Har har.
If you haven't watched it yet, go to youtube and search "UCLA asian library" (:

5 comments:
You are so adorable! I love the simple outfit and those adorable tiered lace shorts!
Also, I think that by just popularizing her is horrible. Why make it into such a big deal and giving her fame? She doesn't deserve it. And she's just an idiot.
- Meanz (Koi Story)
Omg what is wrong with my Bloglovin'?!! I did not get any update feeds from your blog and now I've missed so many posts! Gah!
Anywayz, you look cute as always. Love those lace shorts! Am thinking of getting a pair, but don't think it'd be flattering on my big butt.
Oh yeah, I find that whole UCLA girl thing highly amusing. Thing is though, it's great that actually, you see a lot of videos that are a Response to hers are actually like parodies or funny people poking fun at her. I think she's so dumb that people aren't even really offended, but just find her funny.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=davidsocomedy&aq=0
This is my favourite Response!
That outfit is so lovely, I especially love these shorts!
BABY Great mix and match! =D
@meanz thank you!! (L) I heard she will be expelled/exempted from school so if anything she is getting negative fame.
@joey aww haha follow via google ;p you should try those shorts! They're super cute! That response is the best especially when he burst out in Korean hahah
@jojography cute shorts eh? haha glad you like'em (:
@karen thank you baby!
Post a Comment