
wearing t-shirt from Zara, floral skirt from online shop (Mexy), quilted bag from online shop (SkyBlue)

Spring is officially here (tomorrow)! You can't expect much from Vancouver though, given that it rains a lot during spring. However, I decided to salute to spring with this ditzy floral skirt paired with a random tee I found and a quilted bag.
(The tee says "Looking good at 9AM" ;p)
Some good news and bad news:
GOOD NEWS- I got a new job! Yay me! I won't tell you where I will be working yet, but the wage is quite competitive considering it's a retail job. However, the job itself is quite challenging because of the brand. I hope I can excel in this new challenge!
BAD NEWS- The job has a strict dress code, ie. black dress pants/skirt+white dress shirt+black shoes. Boring much? Now I have to shop for work clothes before I even start getting cash in my pocket.
WORSE NEWS- I have a midterm this Tuesday and a presentation this Wednesday. 'Nuff said.

Spotted: SUPERMOON! :D

7 comments:
Such a wonderful post. Keep it up.
Leather Jackets,
Women Leather Blazers
wow it's spring already?! so nice!
it's spring here but it still snows. ==
like your outfit!
and i'm glad to know you found a new job with a better pay! ^^
Haha...love your tee! Really cute outfit!
Congratz on getting the job!! Boo about the boring work outfit, though :(
All the best in your midterm! You can do it!
Oh, I saw the supermoon, too, it was proper massive!
@WLS aww thanks (:
@chien yeah spring=lots of rain...not fun either. and yes! I'm super excited!
@joey haha, at least I don't have to worry about what to wear to work when I'm running late! the moon was blue! but kind of anti-climatic from my view.
Love the pretty floral skirt! x
Hi *Waves*
Found you through Joey's blog haha. Congrats on being the winner.
I really love the skirt. Gah I love anything floral (almost anything).
Super chic.
And I still can't believe I missed the supermoon :( My parents told me to take a look at it before the night was over, but I was so swamped with my assignments I forgot =(=( Blame school
@Nat thank you!
@Gloria aww haha thanks! school sucks ): but the supermoon was kind of anticlimatic...in Vancouver
Post a Comment