I do like that military jacket though I already have a similar one!And you changed the look of your blog! x
;p yes I did! I like this new layout a lot!
Oh! I love the satchel as well! They have a slightly similar one available as Target though! I love the polka dot dress too, esepcially it's collar. Great picks! I would wear all of these things!- Meanz (Koi Story)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do like that military jacket though I already have a similar one!
And you changed the look of your blog! x
;p yes I did! I like this new layout a lot!
Oh! I love the satchel as well! They have a slightly similar one available as Target though! I love the polka dot dress too, esepcially it's collar. Great picks! I would wear all of these things!
- Meanz (Koi Story)
Post a Comment