Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 degrees celcius


wearing Talula blazer, Wilfred bustier tank top, American Eagle jeggings, and a pair of awesome flats (gifted) which you obviously can't see from this picture.



It was so sunny today I just had to do the shoot outside. Too bad my neighbour popped out of nowhere and I was too embarrassed to continue shooting. This was my only good shot.

(:

I had no idea my hair was this bright under the sun. This was not photoshopped!



Hopefully tomorrow will be as sunny as the weather forecast has predicted! I will be going work-clothes-shopping downtown, on the streets! Maybe a haul post tomorrow if there are any interesting finds?


To-buy list: (with dress code in mind!)
black (comfy) flats
white dress shirt
knee length pencil skirt
some nice accessories

I have a feeling I will be spending lots. ):

4 comments:

依倩 yie chien said...

don't spend too much coz we need the money! woots! <3 you can shop as much as you like when you're back here! Xp

Ainie said...

haha I had to! omg I spent so much on ugly boring work clothes ):

Choiii said...

Lovely outfit, you are so cute :) I love your hair colour :))

Ainie said...

Helloooo!! Thank you and thank you for your lovely compliments! Haha my hair is a little rad.