Saturday, March 26, 2011

First haul post!

Super cute orange knit top from Forever 21


(little hippo tagging along) (:
H&M haul:
black jacket; really cheap!
white dress shirt
pale pink skinny belt
my second wired headband


close-up of the accessories
I decided to get the headband because although I already have one of those (a polkadot one), the wire in my first one was really hard to bend, making it really hard for me to braid with it...hopefully this floral one with soft wire will work!
(my little hippo is soooo adorable)


sheer blouse from Zara. So excited about this one! I love it.


Two pairs of black flats from American Eagle via Payless Shoesource. They were really cheap and super comfy. Definitely a plus for work.



IMPORTANT: Anything black and white are for work!! They were necessities!

I can't believe how much I spent on this haul ): My heart and my wallet are aching from this.

I also got a pair of black trousers and a black cardigan from Zara; both are for work. They were nothing special so I didn't take pictures of those. Those trousers were so expensive ): it was the most expensive item out of my haul.

One thing that's very promising is the number of shifts I'm getting starting tomorrow. That means I'm going to be earning back those money that I have spent. Yay!


I have another good news to share with you guys: I was lucky enough to be the winner of everyday outfits's lovely giveaway! Here is my post about the giveaway in case you don't remember :]

Anywhoooo, I was super tired and my feet were aching from the really painful flats I got from Aldo (which I am returning; I don't care if I've worn it once-I'm cheap...) after I got home from work last night. I went about to check my mail for the first time all day and my inbox was flooded. I read through one by one until I noticed a personalized email from the lovely Joey @everyday outfits herself! Then you know how the rest of the story unfolds. (: I was so giddy as I replied to her mail with my details.

I'd like to thank Joey once again for a really awesome giveaway! I'm super thrilled to receive that package of goodies in the near future :D See, giveaways are so much fun!!! Once I get more followers I am so organizing one of my own! I already have some of my prizes planned out ;p

Until then, keep following and keep staying happy lovelies!


5 comments:

Nat said...

Not normally a fan of flats but really like the look of these and love the sheer yellow blouse, really pretty! x

依倩 yie chien said...

i'm gonna participate in your giveaways! XD

Joey said...

Haha you're welcome, Ainie! I'm happy to see you so happy!

The package is sitting on my table ready to be posted tomorrow morning. Do let me know once you've received it. I have no idea how long post takes to Canada, but hope it won't be too long.

Nice buys! I especially like the Usamimi headband and the cute flats. Hope work is going well :)

Ainie said...

@nat thanksss!

@chien hahah yay you should! free stuff!

@joey omg i'm excited! will definitely let you know when i receive it!

BELLE LOW said...

ohhhhhh dear! I want everything from this post!!! simply love it!!!! nice cloth nice nice nice! hehe. i love your blog so much! <3