Wednesday, March 30, 2011

to the beach

After a slight fever on Monday night I decided to take Tuesday off, so today was definitely a T-shirt and jeans day. I apologize for the lack of outfit posts lately! It doesn't help when the weather goes from drizzles to sunny to pouring rain these days...make up your mind!

Anyways, the high schoolers are still on their spring break, which reminds me, I really have this urge to go to the beach and just...relax.



I want to sink my feet into the warm sand while I shade my eyes from the blazing sun.






Feel the waves!



OKAY DONE DAY DREAMING.


WORK HARD AND I WILL GET A VACATION I DESERVE :D

3 comments:

sallyannie☆ said...

Eeeh the third photo makes me want to go on a holiday to Hawaii or something!

依倩 yie chien said...

yeah work hard nie! XD

Ainie said...

Hahha it is very tempting!