Sunday, April 3, 2011

20!

Hey everyone!

I just got back from one of my good friend's birthday party. He turned 20 today! So a big shoutout to ANTHONY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!

The party was really fun with lots of drinking going on. Unfortunately, I had to drive home so I didn't take a single sip. I'm a responsible driver! (:

Haha, anyway, it was really fun watching people chugging drinks while they can't force me to take any! Oh, and 10 of us chipped in to buy the birthday boy an instax camera as his present. (he actually requested it, how uncool is that!)



This; well this is mine; we got him the white version, so so cute. I wanna trade mine with him!

Here's what I wore to the party; it was a house party so I dressed casual in some of the stuff I got from my haul:




In my current favorite jacket from H&M and my current favorite top from Zara!



Okay I'm drained, gonna catch up on blogs tomorrow!


2 comments:

Joey said...

Happy belated Birthday to your friend! hehe
Oh, he's one lucky guy to have friends like you guys. Omg I'm the same as you! I got the blue one, but when I saw the white version, I totally regretted it. Ah, oh well, it's still uber cute so I'm not really complaining.
Cute outfit you have. It's simple, yet very chic.
Btw, good on your for being a responsible driver
xx

Ainie said...

Haha we have twin polaroids!