
wearing knit top from Forever 21 and harem pants from Mexy (online shop)
mix and match bangles and bracelets from H&M

I had an on call shift at work today but in the end they didn't need me, so I'm super hyped that I got a day off. All I did was walked around the neighbourhood by myself, did some errands, got some groceries, and got lunch. (: Some alone time on a sunny Tuesday.
The term ends this Thursday and there goes my second year of university! If you think about it, I'm halfway done my degree! Time flies, eh? After that comes 3 weeks of finals, and then we say hi to summer!
Just thinking about summer is making me giddy already (: Until now, hopefully everyone's spring is going well so far with pretty flowy dresses and light jackets.
I feel like getting a haircut and new hair colour, AGAIN. Too soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment