Sunday, April 10, 2011

change

UGH. I know I've been slow on updates ): School is officially over and it's finals season and I have six papers to study for, two per week.

Nonetheless, I am a little behind on this, but I'd like to give a shout out to my darling Karen Chua, the girl who turned 20 on April 9! Happy Birthday my love! I miss you like crazy! Let us know how the celebration went! We want details ;)

I just attempted to dye my hair, again. I felt like the yellow-brown colour I sported wasn't very professional so I've decided to make it a couple shades darker. Of course, it did not turn out as I expected.

):

You guys be the judge.





You see the slight difference? Yeah? Yeah?

The boy says it's just a matter of lighting, nothing has changed.

Okay YEAH I WILL ADMIT IT LOOKS THE SAME LIKE I DIDN'T ANYTHING TO IT AT ALL D:

Sobs.

I should lay off my hair for a while or I'd be damaging it way too much.


Anywho, I will try to update as frequent as possible lovelies, maybe queue up some posts for you guys (: wish me luck on my finals!


3 comments:

*Karen* said...

NIE <3
Thank you :DDDD

依倩 yie chien said...

all the best on your finals dear! <3

Joey said...

Good luck for the rest of your papers!