Wednesday, April 13, 2011

got mail!

Hello happy people from the not so happy me!

Why, you may ask? I've been terribly sick for the past two days ): I even missed my final today because of it. Fortunately, I feel much better now after I got lots of sleep. The ever changing weather definitely got me! You guys take care of yourselves and don't catch a cold like I did!

There was something that cheered me up while I was ill-I've received a package from everydayoutfits!



Tadaaaa! All the way from the UK!



It was so beautifully wrapped, and it came with a handwritten note from the lovely JOEY!




A bag of beautiful accessories.

Sadly the ring in the package is broken-probably squashed during the delivery process, but I think I can superglue it back together. (:

I'm sure you guys will see these pretty little things being incorporated into my outfit very soon. I can't wait already!

Now it's time to hit the books. I have another paper on Thursday night to study for. Stay tuned for updates and stay healthy everybody!


2 comments:

Joey said...

Oh, shucks!! The ring was broken!? I thought the bubble envelope would be good enough. Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I hope you can glue it back *fingers crossed*

Good luck for your paper! :D

依倩 yie chien said...

gosh nie >< take good care of yourself k! =) all the best in your finals and i can't wait to see all your accessories! =D