Saturday, March 5, 2011

let's do something shady


Bonjour.

An outfit post just as promised! :D

But first of all, how was everyone's weekend so far? I spent a whole day just lazing around in bed...not good! And then I finally decided to get out at 5 ish, took the transit and now I'm back home.

Guess what was at home waiting for me?



Mom's homemade blueberry cheese tart! Last week, I randomly mentioned how we haven't had mom's cheese tart for a long time and this week she made it. I'm touched :")

These are literally to die for. My mom never use store bought crusts-everything except from the blueberry filling is from scratch! YUMMMMM. And that's not all, my brother just told me there are leftover ice-cream cake from his birthday. I'm gonna gain a couple pounds just one day at home!


):

At least now I can still fit in my clothes; here's what I wore today:




something shady top from Bluenotes; cardi, layering tank, shorts from American Eagle; leggings from Sirens



I think the boyf convinced me to buy this top, or I wouldn't have gotten something this flashy. I like it though ;p it's fun. BTW, finally a different background for my photos! That's because I'm in my old room :D

I wish the weather can get better from here. It was nice to see the sun without the strong wind accompanying it!



Hype it if you like it! (please :D)


5 comments:

Joey C. said...

Hey hey :)
Gawwwd that blueberry cheesetart looks so delish! Thanks for stopping by on my blog!


j.

依倩 yie chien said...

blueberry cheese tarts! ><

Joey said...

Ooooohhh, those blueberry cheese tarts look absolutely yummy!! I lurve, lurve them! I used it eat a lot of it back when I was in KL, but I haven't found any since I came over to the UK. If your Mum decides to open a store, I'm sure they'd sell very well :)

Your top is uber cute, by the way. Good thing your boyfriend convinced you.

Genevieve said...

Wow, your mum is awesome! Can I commission her to send over some blueberry cheese tarts my way?!

*drool

Ainie said...

@joey (honeyhype) i love your blog!

@chien THE blueberry cheese tart!

@joey aww thanks! my mom says these tarts are too much of a hassle; probably gonna be a once in a year treat haha

@genevieve hehe i will let her know ;p