Friday, March 4, 2011

hello, weekend.

One of the greatest pleasures for me is this tingly feeling I get when i finish writing an essay. Weird, I know, but it's soooo satisfying. I dread essays; I dread the time I spend writing them. I have all these ideas in my head, but when you want me to put them on a piece of paper(computer screen), I hesitate. Then procrastination doubles triples the time I actually need to finish the assignment.

When I finished my Philosophy essay approximately 30 minutes ago, I felt like I deserve some relax time (; Which means I will be back on my GG marathon, after this blog post, of course!

I attempted to paint my nails two days ago and here are the results!



Ahem, excuse my awkward hand position (:



If you're wondering why both hands have different styles....well let's just say my left hand is too dumb to make polkadots, or stripes, or whatsoever. So I resort to alternate colors on my right hand. :S I like it still!

Nail color used:
1. It's a Girl! by OPI (very sheer baby pink)
2. Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI (pastel grape green)

Outfit post should be up by tomorrow...stay tuned? (:


Currently in love with: Adele's Someone Like You