Wednesday, April 27, 2011

turning tables

So as the school term ends, I will be moving back to my parent's home. I'm gonna miss living out by myself! Goodbye freedom :"(

We were trying to move some furnitures back ahead of time, so I have an empty wall cleared out for my photoshoots. I thought I'd use it well while I can and snip some full body photos!


I love the colour of this skirt; it's like a dark nude pink-ish colour which is just gorgeous. You know what's better about this outfit? THE PRICE. This outfit is totally affordable from head to toe!



Let's do a quick breakdown:

1. Striped tank from night market in Malaysia-safe to say it's practically free!
2. Cardigan from Joe Fresh- CAD 12.95
3. Skirt from H&M- CAD 12.95
4. Booties from Blowfish via Sterling- CAD 36.99
5. Necklace from American Eagle- CAD 5.60
6. Crossbody bad from American Eagle- CAD 9.75

TOTAL: CAD 78.24 (+tax)

This is a great price for a complete outfit including some awesome shoes!

[smooth transition]

I'll be writing my last paper tomorrow morning and I shall be free for summer! Whee! I already have two parties lined up over the next two days: a belated birthday party for my friend Mary and a year end party with a bunch of cool people. I can't wait!

More updates coming up! Stay tuned lovelies!



3 comments:

Gloria said...

I absolutely love every piece of this outfit and I never would've though it was so affordable!

Lol at your 'free' top

依倩 yie chien said...

like that skirt of yours! but i don't think i can pull this off on my short legs. mehhhh

Aina said...

I love the fact that you added the prices! Great breakdown.

Also,wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog...Also supporting Canadian bloggers :)

Smiles,
Aina

THE DUSTY LOFT